"Both Warren [Buffett] & I insist on a lot of time being available almost every day to just sit and think. That is very uncommon in American business. We read and think. So Warren and I do more reading and thinking and less doing than most people in business." - Charlie Munger

Thursday, August 25, 2011

A and M Compubook


My friend Michelle Varat and I invented the Kindle in Elementary School, and she just found our prototype when she was visiting her parents the other night. So funny! I am impressed with our thoughtfulness with respect to functionality. She has our entire report that went along with it too...I am looking forward to reading it. Michelle is now a successful business owner: check out her amazing collection of women's intimates: www.topsecretsociety.com

No comments:

Post a Comment